MediaClass-Related Assignments - Interviews, Videotaping, Photos
We appreciate the opportunity to work with students when they are seeking assistance for a class-related assignment. Please keep in mind that patient care does come first, and we need to plan in advance for interviews, videotaping, photographs, and other projects. MSU students seeking an interview for a class-related assignment should keep in mind the following:
- To request an interview, or the ability to photograph or videotape inside Student Health Services, contact the Marketing & Communications office at 517.432.1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make your request at least one week in advance of when you wish to come in. Priority is given to those who make their request two or more weeks in advance.
- We do not allow photographing or videotaping of patients or other visitors in any of our service areas or clinics. Patient confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Video and photography projects requiring more than an hour of time generally cannot be accommodated.
- We receive many requests at the end of the semester. We are limited in how many interviews we can accommodate, so planning ahead is important.
- If you wish to interview a medical provider or other professional, we need to have the interview questions in writing prior to the interview.
Reporters are asked to contact Marketing & Communications at 517.432.1553 or email email@example.com Please do not contact multiple people at Student Health Services as that slows down our efforts to assist you.
For an overview of various health topics and Frequently Asked Questions about the NCHA survey, analysis, and use of data, please refer to the State Of Spartan Health section of our site.
Please contact Marketing & Communications at least two weeks prior to your requested tour date to confirm availability. We provide tours of Olin Health Center to small groups (less than 25 people is optimal) interested in learning more about how to utilize Student Health Services. Call 517.432.1553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org