24-Hour Phone Information NurseThe 24-hour phone information nurse is available to help make decisions when:
- A student isn’t sure whether symptoms require medical attention.
- It’s late at night and a student doesn’t know whether to go to the ER or if the symptoms can be treated the next day in a doctor’s office.
Health-related questions are answered by registered nurses who have been specifically trained for ‘phone triage.’ Registered nurses handle all calls between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday. At all other times, the phone will initially be answered by a receptionist who is trained to answer questions about resources, hours, and general administrative information. Medical questions will be transferred to a registered nurse.
Test results are available by phone or online 24 hours per day using MyTestResults.
To get test results/messages via the Internet:
- Go to www.mytestresults.com
- Customer Number, enter: 8 6 6 2 8 8 2 4 8 0
- Client Login/UID: Enter your student number without the 'A' (or your medical record number)
- PIN: Enter your six digit birth date MM/DD/YY (e.g., 01 18 94)
To get test results/messages by phone:
- Call 1.866.288.2480
- When asked for a Unique Identifier number, enter your Student Number without the 'A' (or your medical record number)
- When asked for a Patient Identification number, enter your six digit birth date MM/DD/YY (e.g., 08 30 96)
If your results are not in the automated system 72 hours after testing, please call the Phone Information Nurse at 517.353.5557 Monday through Friday 9 am to noon or 1 pm to 5 pm.