CAPS: Counseling & Psychiatric Services

CAPS (Counseling & Psychiatric Services) is  located on the third floor of the Olin Health Center. Learn more about their services at or call (517) 355-8270.

  • ADHD Prescriptions

    Students who wish to have MSU Student Health & Wellness Services take over the ongoing management of ADD/ADHD medication should visit or call the Olin Medical Records department (Room 146, 517.353.9153) at least one month before their need for a new prescription. We have a detailed process and specific requirements for new patients seeking a refill of this controlled medication. Starting at Medical Records is required for understanding the process and avoiding delays.

    Medication management may be handled by a Primary Care Physician from Student Health Services Primary Care Clinic or a CAPS Psychiatrist.