Find it Here
- Same day medical appointments are available each day, call early for the best choice of appointment times.
- Colds & Flu: What to do? Flu shots are now available at all 5 locations!
- The Ducks! Nutrition counseling! Sexual health! Find it in Health Promotion Services
- Get involved - jobs, clubs, activism - the choice is yours.
- Learn about your Patient Rights & Responsibilities
New to MSU - Welcome!
- If you will be under age 18 when you arrive on campus, your parent/guardian will need to complete the Consent Form for Treatment of Students Under Age 18
- The Immunization Self-Report Form is required for incoming undergraduates.
- Insurance options for MSU students
- Student Insurance Waiver Process for medical, international, and newly admitted MSU Students.
- Links and information about health recommendations and requirements for new undergraduate students can be found on the MSU Admissions page.
- Designed for International students, but helpful to domestic students as well, the OISS web page has helpful resources regarding how to use insurance, when to seek medical care and more. (View helpful videos on this page.)
- A range of resources for MSU student veterans is available online.
- The Spartan Resource Guide is an extremely useful reference for all things MSU and East Lansing.
Below are videos designed to help explain the US healthcare system and health insurance. They are designed with international students in mind, but include useful tips for all students seeking medical care on their own for the first time.